- Conduct verification of land status and availability assessment (built/non built land, public/private, legal occupation/illegal/squat, free land);
- Perform water supply and sanitation engineering design for project area;
- Conduct pathway and gutter system assessment (level of water from last flood 2007 and slope of pathway/gutter base on existing house that live next to the pathway/gutter to the canal);
- Prepare area flooding risk assessment (graduation of flooding risks exposure).
- Develop Detailed Engineering Design (DED) and Bill of Quantity (BoQ) for acceptable project base on community proposals;
- Conduct assessment of government similar project for the Fiscal Year 2007 to avoid the project overlapping.
Name of Client: Mercy Corps Indonesia
Project Name: “SENYUM Program – Area Analysis Consultant funded by USAID”
Type of Project: Analyze and Design for Public Facilities and Buildin