- Study options for financing waste treatment including approximate cost for entire integrated SWM System;
- Assess climate resilience of integrated SWM Projects;
- Preliminary Design of Landfill Projects
- Advise on closure of “Bestari” sanitary landfill;
- Study the Feasibility of adding a 4,000 m2 landfill to the west of current landfill;
- Advise on the preparation and construction of a new 60,000 m2 “Bestari Mandiri”;
- Business case for future sustainable regional landfill.
Name of Client: Cities Development Initiative for Asia (CDIA) / Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Project Name: TA-6293 REG: Managing for Cities in Asia- PFS in Municipal Solid Waste Management, Probolinggo (39185-012)
Type of Project: Study options for financing waste treatment, preliminary design of landfill projects and business case for future sustainable regional landfill.
Project Value: US$ 58,525 (CRM’s Portion)
Location: the City of Probolinggo – Indonesia