(based in Makassar City)
- Having S-2 (Masters Degree) in environmental/civil engineering education background;
- Having minimum 12 years working experience with strong technical and management roles.
- Having minimum 7 years working experience in project management on team management or leadership (Team Leader, Coordinator, and Co-Team Leader).
- Having minimum 7 years working experience in the projects for water supply and sanitation infrastructures projects, preferably in urban areas and ODA (WB, ADB, JICA, IUWASH, USAID, Ausaid) funded.
- Having worked in Indonesia and/or in other Asian countries on relevant projects;
- He/she should be highly computer literate, have worked experience as team member in multilateral or bilateral donor-funded projects, and have been working experience in multi-cultural environment;
- He/she shall have good interpersonal communications and management skills; must able to communicate effectively in both English and Indonesian language;
He/she shall have competency certificate as water supply/environmental expert as applicable for foreign expert or SKA Ahli Utama, certified from Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi, LPJK for Indonesian expert.
Input (months): @41 months
Each applicant should send their CV along with the following attachments:
- Copy of Ijazah/Diploma
- Copy of SKA
- Copy of KTP & NPWP
You can send your CV and its attachments to the following email:
Mr. Sofyar Santoso
Human Resources Manager
Or contact us at:
CRM Office: +62 21 7884 5466
+62 21 7884 5421