- Strategic plans will be developed for each of the project cities to mainstream an integrated inclusive urban planning and development process by incorporating environmental criteria, social inclusiveness and climate change adaptation and mitigation to improve urban service quality and resilience.
- Developing an urban profile covering environment and socioeconomic conditions, and a needs assessment for each city to identify and prioritize potential urban sector projects for increasing resource efficiency and resilience in urban services.
- Developing an urban management and implementation plan.
- Evaluation and analysis of alternative reclamation methods.
- Increased public financial constraints call for a mobilization of new financing sources and partnerships with the private sector.
Project Name: ADB TA-8518 INO: Green Cities: A Sustainable Urban Future in Indonesia for Kendari City– 2 Capacity Development (46380-005)
Type of Project: Urban Development
Project Value: USD 231,200
Location: Kendari, Province of South Sulawesi, Indonesia