(based in Makassar City)
- Having S-2 (Masters Degree) in Civil/Water/Environmental engineering/water supply management education background;
- Having minimum 8 years working experience with strong managerial skills (specialist).
- Having minimum 6 years working experience in the projects for Local Governemnt/PDAM institutional development, capacity building program for institution-based infrastructures projects, and local governments.
- He/she should be highly computer literate, have working experience as team member in multilateral or bilateral donor-funded projects, and have working experience in multi-cultural environment; and able to travel to the field as needed;
- He/she shall have good interpersonal communications and teamwork skills, and must be able to work effectively in both English and Indonesian languages;
He/she shall have competency certificate as water supply/environmental expert as applicable for foreign expert or SKA Ahli Madya, certified from Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi, LPJK for Indonesian expert.
Input (months): @41 months
Each applicant should send their CV along with the following attachments:
- Copy of Ijazah/Diploma
- Copy of SKA
- Copy of KTP & NPWP
You can send your CV and its attachments to the following email:
Mr. Sofyar Santoso
Human Resources Manager
Or contact us at:
CRM Office: +62 21 7884 5466
+62 21 7884 5421